Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

There's a first time for everything!

Hello world!  Yes I know, what a cliche opening for my first post.

Anyway, my name is Lauryn and I'm 24 years old. I am married to my best friend, M, and we have a son, B, who was born in December of 2011. You're probably wondering what it is I could possibly have to blog about, and I hope that question is answered by the end of this inaugural post.

You know how people say "that was the best ____ of my life!" secretly knowing that at some point in the next however many years, there will be another ____ that will most definitely surpass the one that was previously the best of their life? Well this is not the case for me... I am fairly certain that there will never be another year as amazing as 2011. The best year of my life has come and gone in the blink of an eye.  It was filled with many firsts for my husband and I. We were first time home buyers turned first time home owners, we got married for the first (and what will hopefully be the only) time,  and the biggest first of them all, we became first time parents.   Last year was epic, and has inspired me to start my first blog.

All of these experiences have given me a different outlook on life, parenting, motherhood, etc. and I feel like I need a place to put these thoughts and document my adventures in mommyhood!


So thanks for checking out my attempt at blogging and I hope you enjoy the posts to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment